Here is a summary of the EVENTS for this and next week!
Maximum Availability Architecture for Oracle Database Cloud Services
The Availability of data and applications is an important element of every IT strategy. At Oracle, we have used our decades of enterprise experience to develop an all-encompassing framework that we call Oracle MAA, for Maximum Availability Architecture, which many customers have adopted over the years to fulfill their availability requirements.
As organizations migrate their systems and databases to the cloud, Oracle MAA has been updated to allow customers to design their Oracle Database Cloud Services infrastructure while incorporating MAA reference architectures and configuration best practices in order to minimize or eliminate downtime that can result in significant business interruptions.
Berliner Expertenseminar: ORACLE Data Guard
Oracle Data Guard zählt zu den High Availability Lösungsportfolio von Oracle und bietet eine „aktuelle Datenbank Kopie“ auf einem anderen Rechner auf die man bei Bedarf umschalten kann – oder unter Nutzung eine Oracle Active Data Guard Lizenz – auch lesend zugreifen darf.
In diesem Seminar behandeln wir die Architektur von Oracle Data Guard und zeigen dann Schritt für Schritt die korrekte Konfiguration der verschiedenen Komponenten, beginnend beim Oracle Netzwerk (listener.ora, tnsnames,ora) über die Vorbereitungen für die Datenbankkopie bis hin zum Erzeugen und betreiben von Oracle Data.
Live Developer Lab
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE CLOUD NATIVE
- Create a Kubernetes Cluster on OKE
- Deploy an eCommerce microservices-based solution to Kubernetes (MuShop App) using helm
- Explore your App
- Expose your app publicly
- Monitor your Kubernetes Cluster and the deployed App
- Create a Function Application
Oracle MySQL Hands-On Lab
In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to:
- Create and configure the MySQL Database Service with HeatWave
- Run OLAP workloads on MySQL Database Service with HeatWave
- Connect MySQL Database Service with Oracle Analytics Cloud in order to visualize your data graphically
Unique Features in Oracle Cloud for Oracle Database Workloads
Biju is a senior technical leader with a combination of hands-on database skills, enterprise-wide team leadership, Oracle & E-Business suite architecture solutions, and project management experiences. Oracle ACE Director recognition, combined with multiple technology certifications.
Oracle Cloud Coaching: Top 5 Application development in OCI
CLOUD COACHING: TOP 5 APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT IN OCI
Cloud Coaches are highly skilled developers, ready to assist you in your Oracle Cloud development journey. Cloud Coaching provide an opportunity for you to interface directly with experts and find additional help for your organization.
This is the perfect introduction to the Oracle Cloud Native development tools that are at your disposal.
We will start with an overview of traditional development, and why low-code frameworks are beneficial in comparison. You will learn the basics about Oracle APEX and Oracle Visual Builder Studio, and when to choose one over the other.
Furthermore, you will also learn about Oracle’s serverless approach with Oracle Functions, as well as how to configure, deploy and call your first Function on Oracle Cloud. You will discover API Gateway and its features and learn how to configure an API endpoint to call an Oracle Function.
You will also learn the basics of Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes, what are its advantaged and learn how to provision your first OKE Cluster on Oracle Cloud.
We conclude the session with the CI/CD offerings from Oracle and how to access them, and what are their benefits, as well as present you with 2 live demos that have been built using the Cloud Native tools.
GAIN REAL-TIME INSIGHTS ON ORACLE ERP DATA
1. How you can accelerate the data transformation process, enabling extremely fast and efficient flattening of highly relational data sets.
2. How a low-code/no-code approach makes it easy to pull objects, configure incremental updates, and ensure business data is always up to date.
3. About using parallel ingest processes to load the largest of tables (think billions of rows) in minutes, including the classic Oracle EBS behemoths, AP_INVOICE_LINES_ALL and XLA_AE_LINES
OPEN TO OATUG MEMBER ONLY.
ERP – Enterprise Structures for Oracle Fusion Cloud Project Management
- Marian Crkon, Senior Principal Product Manager, ERP ACE Team, Oracle Cloud ERP Strategy
Please note this session is hosted by Oracle and you must have an Oracle account to participate.
Oracle CS ConnectX : Tools Overview
- Get started with Success Hub Portal
- Know the Platforms to plan your success
- Working with Oracle Support, Escalation, Best Practices
- Learn with Launch Pad and Oracle University
- Collaborate through Customer Connect
- Cloud Help Center
Secure the Best of Both Worlds with Oracle Cloud
A recent survey conducted by IDC on the impact of Covid-19 pandemic for the industry, revealed that the dependency of modern organizations on technology cannot be denied and the pandemic emphasized this. Creating IT environments that will deliver flexibility, and resiliency in a cost efficient manner moved up to become top priority for organizationsDuring this Webinar, savvy IT leaders will be taken through a journey that highlights how cloud adoption would help their organizations achieve IT Modernization at a more cost effective manner while eliminating security risks and regulatory barriers.