Here is a summary of the EVENTS for this and next week!
Oracle Cloud Security Workshop
The EMEA A&C Cloud Security Workshop is exclusively for Oracle Partners, where we highlight the top security threats, vulnerabilities and fraud events, as well as provide you with hands-on exposure to the Oracle cloud security offering, the most complete identity and security solution for providing secure access and monitoring of your hybrid cloud environment and addressing all your IT governance and compliance requirements.
Top concerns for cloud adoption are related to security. Oracle’s security solutions enable organizations to implement and manage consistent security policies across the hybrid data center. Oracle security cloud services make leading security technologies available everywhere to organizations large and small.
Oracle Analytics Data Science Test Drives
- Overview of Oracle ML capabilities
- Next steps: trainings and certifications
- Hands on workshop: Creating Oracle Analytics instance
- Uploading Dataset
- Data transformation and preparation
- Data discovery
- Building and deploying Machine Learning Models
Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Troubleshooting Boot Camp
WHAT WE WILL COVER
This Boot Camp is designed for Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support professionals. You will learn how to effectively troubleshoot problems with SIP call flows through the Oracle Communication SBCs series.
By enrolling in this boot camp, you’ll get a chance to deep dive into call flows through the Oracle Communication Session border Controller (SBC) series configuration. By learning through a combination of interactive instruction, discussion and hands-on labs, you’ll solidify your learning so you can apply it to your daily job.
VMware on Oracle Cloud: New Frontiers
To deliver on this vision, VMware brings to market a solution built uniquely for today’s distributed, multi-cloud world. VMware Cloud delivers multi-cloud services that span the data center, edge and any cloud, including native cloud services.Oracle and VMware better together
Oracle offers a truly differentiated VMware Cloud platform in the form of the Oracle Cloud VMware Solution (OCVS) – the only fully customer managed native VMware-based cloud environment, installed within a customer’s tenancy and sitting adjacent to the industry’s highest performing cloud infrastructure. It offers complete control using familiar VMware tools allowing customers to move or extend VMware-based workloads to the cloud without rearchitecting applications or retooling operations.
Oracle Cloud Webinar Series
Moving applications to OCI – Dan Yadav
– Learn how to Leveraging a Migration to Modernize a Multitenant Environment
– Learn how to Organize and secure cloud resources into a hierarchy of logical compartments
– Learn how to get Higher performance, consistently lower costs with Industry best SLAs for availability, performance, and manageability.
– Learn how to Cross-cloud interconnect- Secure private connection between the two clouds.