- This event has passed.
Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Workshop
4 04+00:00 August 04+00:00 2021 @ 11:00 - 18:00
Dear Valued Partners,
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes is a fully-managed, scalable, and highly available service that you can use to deploy your containerized applications to the cloud. Use Container Engine for Kubernetes (sometimes abbreviated to just OKE) when your development team wants to reliably build, deploy, and manage cloud-native applications.
Container Engine for Kubernetes uses Kubernetes – the open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts. Container Engine for Kubernetes is integrated with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (IAM), which provides easy authentication with native Oracle Cloud Infrastructure identity functionality.
Join us for these 1-day workshops to learn from a mix of presentations and hands-on labs on the following topics:
- Container basics docker
- Kubernetes on OCI Overview
- Why Oracle embraces Kubernetes
- Hands-On – Set up Kubernetes , Policies
- Hands-On – Deployments – Storage, service
- Hands-On – OCI Customization
- Hands-On – Rolling out updates
Developers, Architects, CTOs, Business Analysts, Mobile line of business stakeholder
- Use Chrome Browser
- Please can sure to use your own OPN Tenant. If you don’t know your OPN Tenant you can ask your Cloud Administrator or contact Partner Help for asking the cloud administratoryou’re your company.