- This event has passed.
CFP-CLOSE: Online Oracle Groundbreakers Tour LATAM 2020!
Are you wondering how to become a Speaker? This is your golden ticket!
We are announcing the Call for Paper for LAOUC!
What is LAOUC? Well, this is an Oracle Users Groups Tour around Latin America where local communities engage their Oracle Professionals for a meeting discussion about experiences and technology. This is all organized by the LAOUC – Latin American Oracle Users Group Community with the local user’s groups (GUOB – Brazilian Oracle User Group in the case of Brazil, for instance).
In general, we have people from other countries and continents doing a crossover to increase the value of any discussions. And if this is your case, even better this year!
With all this COVID thing, this year’s tour will be 100% online! AND FREE!
Click HERE or in the image below to submit your papers!
Here is the expected tracking agenda for the Tour:
|Monday||August 17th||Database Track|
|Tuesday||August 18th||APEX track|
|Wednesday||August 19th||Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning Track|
|Thursday||August 20th||Java Development Track|
|Friday||August 21th||Cloud-Native Track|
|Monday||August 24th||IoT, Chatbots, Mobile Development Track|
|Tuesday||August 25th||Oracle Cloud Infrastructre|
|Wednesday||August 26th||Java Development Track|
|Thursday||August 27th||Database Track|
Things we use to hear:
“I’m shy” / “I don’t have have a topic” / “I never did it before”:
- You’ll never know if you never try.
- If you know anything that is interesting or others may appreciate knowing, you HAVE a topic.
- If you are not experienced, you have time to become. Make your session a few times for friends, colleagues at work, and so on.
“How to prepare?”
- Have a topic and know what you want to share about it.
- Prepare your material in a way you’d like to see it: Be dynamic, be quick, be objective.
- Try, try and try: Measure the time, present it a couple times, know what people like more or less regarding what you speak.
Still have questions? Be my guest: Reach me out and I’ll see how I can help you with this.
Take this chance!