- This event has passed.
Getting started with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security
21 21+00:00 July 21+00:00 2021 @ 10:00 - 12:30
Running critical workloads in the Cloud has organisations facing new security challenges. In addition to this, in recent months, many organisations have had to fundamentally adapt their working practices; making security a major consideration. Register now for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security virtual hands-on workshop and get a personal technical experience on how simple it is to increase security using Oracle Cloud.
Hands-on exercises and demos – a personal technical experience
The hands-on workshop will start with an explanation of the basic components of why and how Oracle Cloud Infrastructure has approached security differently – designed and build into the cloud from the ground up and not as an afterthought. The session will then move into a series of hands-on exercises and demonstrations. Join us and learn why companies like Zoom, Cisco and McAfee have already moved key workloads to Oracle Cloud.
Agenda – virtual hands-on workshop
By attending this virtual hands-on workshop, you will learn about the following topics, including how to get started with them:
- Why is Cloud security different?
- Introduction of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Review of Shared Responsibility Model between Oracle and customer
- Identity Cloud Service overview
- Data Safe Introduction and Hands-on Lab
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Vault demo
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Web Application Firewall review and demo
- Resources, wrap-up and Q&A