- This event has passed.
Live Webinar: Simplify and Modernize Your On-Premises Cloud using Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
March 17 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Cloud native technology are rapidly gaining acceptance and is simplifying the building of complex applications, while at the same time enabling organizations to build and deploy these applications faster.
Now, with Cloud native environments integrated with the latest PCA software release, organizations are further empowered to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic, highly available environments, which enable loosely coupled systems that are resilient, manageable, and observable.
Oracle’s Private Cloud Appliance is an engineered system that radically simplifies the way customers install, deploy, and manage converged infrastructures for any Linux, Oracle Solaris, and Microsoft Windows applications. It is factory integrated, simple to setup and install, and designed for reliability and ease of management. Customers run virtually any application, consolidate older workloads and deploy new services quickly while cutting CapEx by up to 50% and reducing infrastructure complexity by up to 70%.
During this live virtual event you will learn:
- how Oracle’s Private Cloud Appliance offers the best platform for your current and future private cloud requirements.
- how to run both enterprise applications in VMs and modern cloud applications in cloud native environments following with a quick live demonstration.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Private Cloud Deployment Today Options
- Building Your Secure Private Cloud with Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- Oracle Private Cloud Appliance X8-2 SW & HW Overview
- Cloud and Container Management using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c
- Private Cloud Appliance (PCA) Demo