- This event has passed.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Advanced 200 Workshop
April 13 @ 09:30 - 17:00
Oracle set an ambitious goal in building its second-generation cloud infrastructure: to create an infrastructure that matches and surpasses the performance, control and governance of enterprise datacenters, while delivering the scale, elasticity, and cost-savings of public clouds. The result, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, is built from the ground up to be an Enterprise Cloud, equally capable of running traditional multi-tiered enterprise applications, high-performance workloads, and modern server less and container-based architectures.
Find Level 200 deep dive training content on OCI Services.
- Core Infrastructure: Explore Level 100 training content on OCI core infrastructure services
- Database: Explore level 100 training content on OCI Dababase services
- Solutions, Platform and Edge: Explore level 100 content on OCI solutions, platform and edge services
- Governance and Administration: Explore level 100 content on governance and administration services
Day 1 – OCI Core Infrastructure and Database
Day 2 – Solutions, Platform, Edge Governance and Administration.
- Workshop attendees use their own laptop
- Workshop attendees must have an active Cloud Environment, either their own or a Cloud Trial from http://cloud.oracle.com/tryit
- Hardware requirements:
- Laptop: at least 4GB RAM and 40GB HardDrive
- Software requirements:
- Putty for Windows
- Windows or Linux