- This event has passed.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional Certification Training Class
April 13 @ 08:00 - 15:00
Join us at our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Partner Certified Architect Professional Training event to learn the latest in OCI technical features. This event will not only help you enrich your knowledge in deep technical features of OCI, but will also allow a unique chance to hear from the OCI Product Management & Engineering staff that’s pioneering the next generation of cloud at Oracle.
This certification provides tangible benefits to help you:
- Stand out amongst cloud professionals by establishing industry capability in world-class technology
- Validate your skills and knowledge on how to develop infrastructure solutions using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services
What we will cover
During this event, you will engage directly with our OCI Product Team to learn about the latest services available on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and how to apply them.
This technical training will allow your architects and engineers to learn how-to’s and shared best practices for how to utilize OCI to build successful, repeatable customer implementations.
This event will include live hands-on labs and technical sessions on solutions/use cases such as Apps Unlimited / Lift & Shift and Oracle Database migration and automation to prepare your teams to build with OCI.
- OCI Fundamentals Review
- Traffic Management and WAF
- OCI Functions
- HOL: Functions on OCI
- OCI Streaming
- Oracle Kubernetes Engine for OCI (L100+200)
- HOL: OKE on OCI
- Security Best Practices
- Advanced Networking (VCN / FastConnect)
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Database High Availability
- DB Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Exam Prep: Architect Professional