- This event has passed.
Oracle Cloud Security Workshop
July 24 @ 09:00 - July 25 @ 17:00
The EMEA A&C Cloud Security Workshop is exclusively for Oracle Partners, where we highlight the top security threats, vulnerabilities and fraud events, as well as provide you with hands-on exposure to the Oracle cloud security offering, the most complete identity and security solution for providing secure access and monitoring of your hybrid cloud environment and addressing all your IT governance and compliance requirements.
Top concerns for cloud adoption are related to security. Oracle’s security solutions enable organizations to implement and manage consistent security policies across the hybrid data center. Oracle security cloud services make leading security technologies available everywhere to organizations large and small.
At the end of this, attendees will understand critical concepts of cloud security, find out more on best practices for re-mediating the risk and gain experience to the Oracle Cloud Security Services.
Day 1 – Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- IDCS Overview
- Hands-on Lab: User Management (UI. CSV, REST APIs)
- Hands-on Lab: Application Integration (SSO & Provisioning)
- Advanced SSO
- Hands-on Lab: Federation
- Hands-on Lab: Conditional Access & Adaptive Security
- Multiple Identity Instances with IDCS
Day 2 – Cloud Security
- The Security of Oracle Cloud (OCI Security and OCI WAF)
- Key Management in the Cloud (KMS)
- Oracle Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Introduction
- Hands-on Lab: Create and monitor a sanctioned Application
- Hands-on Lab: Create a Policy Alert
- Hands-on Lab: CASB Monitoring OCI
- Hands-on Lab: Create a user Policy in CASB
- Hands-on Lab: Run a Report in CASB
- Technology Engineers
- Security Officers
- Business Developers
- Workshop attendees bring their own laptop
- Workshop attendees must have an active Cloud Environment, either their own or a Cloud Trial from https://cloud.oracle.com/tryit
- A complete prerequisites document will be shared with the approved attendees one week prior to the event
NB: The email used to register for event MUST be the same as your Oracle.com SSO registration
- Laptop: at least 4GB RAM and 40GB HardDrive
- Jdeveloper 12.1.3
- Windows or Linux