- This event has passed.
Oracle Cloud Test Drive: IDCS Advanced Topics
7 07+00:00 December 07+00:00 2021 @ 11:00 - 17:00
Proper Identity & Access Management is a cornerstone of a solid security posture – and a mandatory requirement in every digital initiative.
To learn more on how to practically address this topic, we invite you to this session on Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) for a half-day of hands-on exercises.
Together, we will explore the highest in-demand use cases around Identity and Access Management. We will familiarize ourselves with topics like Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) , Users Provisioning.
In more detail, we will go through:
• Introduction and main characteristics of IDCS.
• Synchronizing users with Active Directory Bridge and integrate with Azure.
• Provisioning users at the “Provisioning Bridge”.
• Overview of updates and new features of IDCS.
• Implementation of “Adaptive Authentication” with help from MFA via messaging, mobile authenticator.
• Several lab exercises.
• Securing remote workforce, especially EBS and SaaS.
• SSO implementation for a Cloud and on-premise application with the AppGateway.