- This event has passed.
Oracle Communications SD-WAN Boot Camp
April 6 @ 09:00 - April 9 @ 12:00
This course introduces the key technical concepts of Oracle’s SD-WAN offering and equips attendees with the skills to configure and troubleshoot an Oracle SD-WAN global network. Essential elements of network, site, and quality of service configuration are demonstrated in detail alongside related monitoring and troubleshooting activities enabled by the SD-WAN appliance GUI. This course also provides best practice recommendations for efficient provisioning and maintenance of the SD-WAN configuration and network.
To be approved for this training session you must pass the online test Oracle Communications SD-WAN Solution Engineer Specialist (Oracle Partner Network – OPN – account required).
Please refer to the corresponding online training to pass the test.
Topics covered during the boot camp assume a level of networking experience roughly equivalent to CCNA certification.
Day 1/2 – Configuration, Provisioning, and Deployment
- Intro and Agenda Overview
- Terminology and High Level Operation
- UI Overview and Walkthrough
- Building the SD-WAN Configuration
- Basic vs Advanced Configuration
- Cloning and Scaling
- Configuration Best Practices
- Services, Routing, and Provisioning
- WAN-to-WAN Forwarding and Dynamic Conduits
- Deployment and Post-Install Validation
Day 3/4 – Quality of Service (QOS)
- QOS Fundamentals (On-Demand Allocation)
- Bandwidth Supply
- Application Demand
- Rule and Class Configuration
- Common and Uncommon QOS Settings
- QOS Best Practices
- Troubleshooting Flows
- QOS Activities