- This event has passed.
Oracle Exadata X8M – New Features for OLTP Applications. PMEM Cache & PMEM Log
April 8 @ 11:00 - 12:00
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is engineered to deliver dramatically better performance, cost effectiveness, and availability for Oracle databases. The newest Oracle Exadata X8M features a modern cloud-enabled architecture with scale-out high-performance database servers, scale-out intelligent storage servers with state-of-the-art PCI flash, leading-edge storage cache using persistent memory, and cloud scale RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) internal fabric that connects all servers and storage.
This event will be delivered in Russian.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Sales Specialist / Solution Engineer Specialist
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine overview
- Oracle Exadata X8M as the world’s fastest Database Machine Exadata X8M hardware changes overview
- A new networking. RoCE – RDMA over Converged Ethernet.
- A new Intel Optane persistent memory as the high-level IO cache.
- PMEM Cache and PMEM log to boost OLTP applications – theory and practice. Use cases and real-world experience