Note that seats are limited and priority will be given to EMEA Partners focusing to Oracle Enterprise Data Management Cloud Service Track Expertise. Registrations will be closed as soon as the Event is full.
Oracle is pleased to invite you to attend an Oracle Narrative Reporting (EPRCS) Certification Readiness Workshop. Gain an in-depth understanding of the Oracle Narrative Reporting 2020 Implementation Specialist certification process and the various areas of the system that will be tested as part of the Implementation Essentials Certification Exam (1Z0-1083-20). Explore key system functionality and terminology that you will need to know to become a certified implementation specialist and evaluate the ways in which knowledge is tested in the exam. This course will equip attendees with all the necessary tools to prepare themselves for the Implementation Essentials Certification Exam.
Significant practical experience with Narrative Reporting (EPRCS).
Implementation consultants, developers and system administrators.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Recognize the process for becoming certified for Narrative Reporting
- Identify the key areas of the cloud platform that will be tested
- Recognize the setup and configuration tasks that will be tested
- Identify the Narrative Reporting specific features that learners will require knowledge of
- Recall the format of certification exam questions
- Ascertain how to look up information on system functionality where required
In this course, students will explore the structure of the Implementation Essentials Certification Exam for Narrative Reporting, including the exam format and the type of content to be tested. Attendees will explore the certification process more broadly, from booking and taking the test to examining the retake recertification policies.
In addition to reviewing the certification process, learners will also explore the type of questions likely to be asked in the exam, giving them an understanding of the breadth and depth of knowledge required to become certified. Learners will discover the format of exam questions and prepare themselves for examination by testing themselves with a series of representative exam questions relating to all areas of the system.
Summary by Day
- Day 1: Solution overview, report package design, management reporting, narrative reporting, managing report packages
- Day 2: Setup Disclosure Management, manage and modify taxonomies, mappings, XBRL tags