OSPA Session : Oracle Communications Operations Monitor Boot Camp
September 28 @ 14:00 - 15:00
Oracle Communications Operations Monitor Boot Camp
The goal of this Implementation boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle Communications Operations Monitor (also called Enterprise Operations Monitor on Enterprise networks). After taking this course, Oracle Partners should be enabled to bid for OCOM/EOM projects with a degree of confidence.
What we will cover
This Boot Camp provides an overview of the features and functions of the Oracle Communications Operations Monitor (OCOM) and Enteprise Operations Monitor (EOM). The OCOM/EOM platform is designed to monitor and troubleshoot in real-time and from an End-to-End point of view both a Service Provider (OCOM) or Enterprise communications network (EOM). The product uses and supports open, industry standards such as SIP, Diameter, RTP, ENUM, among other. Leading customer use cases include proactive problem detection and rapid identification, isolation and resolution of call quality issues, visibility into encrypted calls, reduced risks of business interruption and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in real-time.
- Describe the OCOM and the SIP-based network challenges that it solves
- Design, or redesign, a network to facilitate an OCOM solution
- Perform Initial and Setup procedures on a new OCOM
- Configure an OCOM to monitor user service
- Configure an OCOM to monitor network devices
- Operate and maintain an OCOM solution
- Tracking Subscribers and Link Quality
- Monitor Diameter Transactions