- This event has passed.
OSPA Session : Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Basic Boot Camp
September 14 @ 14:00 - 15:00
Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Basic Boot Camp
The goal of this implementation boot camp is to educate and make Oracle Partners aware of Oracle Communications Session Border Controller basic installation and configuration concepts. After taking this course, Oracle Partners should be enabled to bid for SBC projects with a degree of confidence as far as the installation and configuration is concerned.
What we will cover
This Boot Camp provides an overview of the features and functions of the Oracle Communications Session Border Controller (SBC) and an introduction to the installation and configuration concepts. It focuses on SBC platform, designed to protect, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signaling and media protocols used in an enterprise communications network.
- Describe the SBC and the SIP-based network challenges that it solves
- Describe the primary functions of the SBC: purpose, features, benefits, architecture, and operation
- Perform Initial and Setup procedures on a new SBC
- Configure an SBC to perform its primary functions: plan and create common configurations
- Operate and maintain an SBC solution and test basic functionality: deployment models (Peering and Access-Backbone)
- Access and use the troubleshooting tools: use Acme Command-Line Interface (ACLI) commands