Join us for our upcoming LIVE session, and get the latest on MySQL!
Register today, as our MySQL experts introduce how to develop and deploy modern micro-services applications with Kubernetes and MySQL.
We will be talking about the latest technologies, best practices, and used cases in everything data.
- MySQL in Microservices Architecture
- MySQL Operator support for OCI Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE), K3s and MiniKube
- Initial deployment of an InnoDB Cluster with MySQL Routers
- Scale-up/down the cluster
- Automatic InnoDB Cluster healing in case of faults and crashes
- Support for rolling upgrades
- Demonstration on MySQL OperatorDemo with Q&A to follow