- This event has passed.
JSON and SODA with the Oracle Autonomous JSON Database Workshop
16 16+00:00 November 16+00:00 2021 @ 10:00 - 17:00
SODA is a set of NoSQL-style APIs that let you create and store collections of documents (in particular JSON) in Oracle Database, retrieve them, and query them, without needing to know Structured Query Language (SQL) or how the documents are stored in the database.
- Create Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
- Provision Compute Node for development
- Configure Compute Node for development
- Provision Oracle Autonomous JSON Database (AJD)
- Deploy Atlas document store on MongoDB Cloud
- Create Python application for MongoDB document store
- Run the Python application and check results
- Improve Python application adding Oracle AJD document store
- Run the application with MongoDB and Oracle AJD support
- Migrate documents between document stores