Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Troubleshooting Boot Camp
April 19 @ 09:00 - April 23 @ 14:00
This training will prepare participants to take and pass the Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Troubleshooting 2017 Implementation Essentials Exam (1Z1-954).
See boot camp detailed agenda.
What we will cover
This Boot Camp is designed for Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support professionals. You will learn how to effectively troubleshoot problems with SIP call flows through the Oracle Communication SBCs series.
By enrolling in this boot camp, you’ll get a chance to deep dive into call flows through the Oracle Communication Session border Controller (SBC) series configuration. By learning through a combination of interactive instruction, discussion and hands-on labs, you’ll solidify your learning so you can apply it to your daily job.
This boot camp also correlates this information to available troubleshooting interfaces. These interfaces include SNMP traps, alarms, ACLI output, network protocol analyzer output and logs.
This training will prepare participants to take and pass the Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Troubleshooting Consultant assessment.
- Use and explain the various troubleshooting tools available.
- Troubleshoot boot and power-on problems.
- Confirm normal SBC operation and isolate problems to within the SBC or external to it.
- Troubleshoot signaling issues.
- Troubleshoot media issues.
- Describe the preferred troubleshooting methodology, which helps you expedite the fault isolation process.
Persons who require close familiarity with the SBC’s features, architecture, operation, and configuration and persons who on a day-to-day basis will perform any of the following tasks:
- User/administrative duties: verifying normal operation and monitoring activity
- Configuring and provisioning