- This event has passed.
Oracle DataSafe Advanced Workshop
July 15 @ 10:00 - 17:00
Data Safe is a unified control center for your Oracle Databases which helps you understand the sensitivity of your data, evaluate risks to data, mask sensitive data, implement and monitor security controls, assess user security, monitor user activity, and address data security compliance requirements. Whether you are using Oracle Autonomous Database, Oracle Database Cloud Service (Exadata, Virtual Machine, or Bare Metal) or Oracle Databases on-premises in your own data center, Data Safe delivers essential data security capabilities that help you reduce risk and improve security.
This Oracle technical workshop is FREE for Oracle System Integrator, ISV, VAR and Platform Partners. Learn directly from Oracle Database Product Management and discover the features of Data Safe and use them to manage security features in an Oracle Database.
- DBA experience with Oracle Database 11g through 19c.
- Familiarity with SSH Keys
- Some understanding of cloud and database terms is helpful
- Familiarity with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is helpful
- Data Safe Overview
- Data Safe Connectivity Options
- Data Safe Best Practices
- Data Safe Advanced Features
- Autonomous Database Essentials
- Unified Auditing Essentials
- Demo – The six things you should do after registering a target with Data Safe!
- Lab – using Oracle LiveLabs
- Provision and Register an Autonomous Database
- Provision Audit and Alert Policies
- Analyze Alerts and Audit Reports
- Assess Database Configurations and Users
- Discover and Mask Sensitive Data (Free/Paid only)