This week, had a unexpected stop on Weblogic server after start this server it played a trick, it turns to refuse any telnet request on managed server port even localhost, however it was started successfully.
It’s so easy to resolve:
Configure listen addresses
The server instance for which you configure the listen address does not need to be running.
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit (see Use the Change Center).
- In the left pane of the Console, expand Environment and select Servers.
- On the Servers page, click the name of the server.
- Select Configuration > General.
- On the Severs: Configuration: General page, enter a value in Listen Address.See Configuration Options for guidelines.
- Click Save.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes. Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart (see Use the Change Center).
After you finish
If the server is running, restart it.
On Administration console: