#Export ORACLE_SID of container DATABASE, – My Container DB is “cdb01”.
[oracle@greporalab]$ export ORACLE_SID=cdb01
[oracle@greporalab]$ sqlplus / as sysdba
#Change to CONTAINER’s ROOT Session
SQL> alter session set container=CDB$ROOT;
#Create user and ADD Roles
Now GoldenGate developments is easy friendly.
Cheers for Oracle Demo that include first mapping.
Oracle GoldenGate Studio Highligts:
- Separating Logical from the fisical
- One project contain many solutions
- A Solutions contain one logical design and many Physical Deployments
- You can AUTOMAP table mappings – drag and drop optional columns
- Easy deployments
- Easy to setup DB connections
AYE! GoldenGate 12.3 is now released!
What it brings?
– Support for Oracle Database 220.127.116.11
– Microservices Architecture
– Parallel Replicat
– Automatic Conflict-Detection-Resolution (CDR) without application changes
– Procedural Replication to enable simpler application migrations and upgrades
– Database Sharding
– Fast Start Capture
Let’s test this new features 🙂