More than once I forgot to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in new environments and sometimes I faced awkward errors. The most common is “Segmentation Fault”.
Today a lost almost 15 minutes searching about Segmentation Fault related to Datapump on 11.2, then I realized I forgot the LD_LIBRARY_PATH again…
Other day, in a Upgrade from 184.108.40.206.6 to 220.127.116.11.2 I get stuck in lots of errors on upgrade process. Bullshit again, after a few minutes of errors and searching I founded a post, somewhere, talking about the variables setting.
So, Matheus from the Future: Check if LB_LIBRARY_PATH and other variables are setted for the right Oracle Home.
I expect this post save me from this same pain in the future. 😛