Having this error from an Information Report?
ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL], , , , , , , , , , , 
Don’t worry… Basically this is not an Oracle direct issue , the cause of this error is that while the report is running (it takes 2 or 3 minutes) one of the following happens:
- The Database Session in the OEM Repository (Database Repository) is killed.
- The Database Session in the Target Database (where OEM has to connect and get the data) is killed.
- There is network issues between OEM Repository and the Target database causing “time outs” or that the session finishes erroneously. .
- High workload in one database causes “time out” making the session finished erroneously.
- So basically this is a communication problem, between the OEM Repository and the database from where the data is being gotten.
- To keep reports like this running with database links is something that Oracle doesn’t support at all because of any network issue can cause that the report gets errors, you can read the following notes:
Some reference about it:
- ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] Errors (Doc ID 1615517.1)
- ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] query through dblink (Doc ID 1490700.1)
- Information Publisher Report fails with Error Rendering Element. Exception: ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] (Doc ID 1930280.1)
So what’s the solution?
The solution here is easy, just re-run it.
Hope it helps. Cheers!
Pingback: OEM: HttpConnectionException:Response code:404 – GREPORA