Having this error from an Information Report?
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL], , , , , , , , , , , 
Don’t worry… Basically this is not an Oracle direct issue , the cause of this error is that while the report is running (it takes 2 or 3 minutes) one of the following happens:
- The Database Session in the OEM Repository (Database Repository) is killed.
- The Database Session in the Target Database (where OEM has to connect and get the data) is killed.
- There is network issues between OEM Repository and the Target database causing “time outs” or that the session finishes erroneously. .
- High workload in one database causes “time out” making the session finished erroneously.
- So basically this is a communication problem, between the OEM Repository and the database from where the data is being gotten.
- To keep reports like this running with database links is something that Oracle doesn’t support at all because of any network issue can cause that the report gets errors, you can read the following notes:
Some reference about it:
- ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] Errors (Doc ID 1615517.1)
- ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] query through dblink (Doc ID 1490700.1)
- Information Publisher Report fails with Error Rendering Element. Exception: ORA-00600 [kpndbcon-svchpnotNULL] (Doc ID 1930280.1)
So what’s the solution?
The solution here is easy, just re-run it.
Hope it helps. Cheers!
So, some time ago I starter receiving an internal error “ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi]” from a client’s database. Everything was up and running fine, but an ORA-600 is always an ORA-600.
Investigating on issue, found it can be related to a several issues as per MOS ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] (Doc ID 1346009.1):
||ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] in Qnnn background process
||QMON slave processes reporting ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi]
||220.127.116.11.BP17, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
||ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] is seen immediately after ORA-1089
||ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] processing History IOT in AQ
||ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] when subscriber is dropped pending enqueue/dequeue
||ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] when scheduler uses AQ
In my situation it was a match to the QMON slave processes issue, the only one was not resolved on 12.1 yet (My DB is 12.1, bad luck?), as per MOS Bug 20987661 – QMON slave processes reporting ORA-600 [kwqitnmphe:ltbagi] (Doc ID 20987661.8).
It is fixed in 126.96.36.199, by now. For 12.1 we have a temporary workaround:
po.block := FALSE;
queue_table => 'SYS.SYS$SERVICE_METRICS_TAB',
purge_condition => NULL,
purge_options => po);
Hope it helps!
This days I found this in a client’s 12c Database when trying to create a Materialized View:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [qkswcWithQbcRefdByMain4]
A perfect match to MOS ORA-00600 [qkswcWithQbcRefdByMain4] when Create MV “WITH” clause (Doc ID 2232872.1).
The root cause is documented on BUG 22867413 – ORA-600 CALLING DBMS_ADVISOR.TUNE_MVIEW.
The given solution is to apply Patch 22867413.
After applying patch, issue solved. 🙂
Having this error? Probably something like this:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: , [0x7F0315C53788], , , , , , , , , , 
This is a known error. The best match on MOS is GoldenGate 12c IntRep Crash W/ ORA-600 [kghfrmrg:nxt] ;ORA-600[kghfrh:ds]; ORA 600 ;  (Doc ID 1666909.1)
This days I faced some ORA-600 as per below in a database:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: , , , , , , , , , , 
Checking for error in Database I find it was related to a pretty complex UPDATE, as per:
Errors in file /oracle/diag/rdbms/mydb/mydb_1/trace/mydb_1_ora_972.trc (incident=195818):
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: , , , , , , , , , , , 
Incident details in: /oracle/diag/rdbms/mydb/mydb_1/incident/incdir_195818/mydb_1_ora_972_i195818.trc
The query causing this error uses a CONTAINS clause on alphanumerical column using bind variables. This is a perfect match with note ORA-0600  on a Select Query Using Contains Clause (Doc ID 1176276.1), referencing the unpublished Bug 8770557 ORA-600  While Running Text Queries.
The symptoms includes this two key factors:
– presence of CONTAINS clause
– use of bind variables
Apply 188.8.131.52 patchset or higher, where this issue is fixed or Apply one off Patch 8770557 if available for your version / platform.
Errors in file /oracle/diag/rdbms/mydb/mydb/trace/mydb_smon_6024.trc (incident=9666):
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ktecgetsh-inc], , , , , , , , , , , 
This is a non-fatal internal error happenned while SMON is doing a temporary segment drop. My SMON encountered 9 out of maximum 100 non-fatal internal errors.
alter system set event="10061 trace name context forever, level 10" scope=spfile;
Restart Database and:
alter system reset event scope=both sid='*';