Please be aware on last 10% off coupon being shared here !
What this is about?
GUOB – Brazilian Oracle Users Group Event!
This is part of Next Oracle Groundbreaker Tour Latin America, starting this weekend!
Where: São Paulo-SP/Brazil.
When: August 10th, 2019
Speakers da Oracle confirmed on event (besides Matheus Boesing :D):
Directly from Oracle:
- Mike Dietrich: Master Product Manager on Database Upgrade / Migration team.
- Anil Nair: Product Manager de RAC.
- Sandesh Rao: VP – Autonomous Database Health e Machine Learning.
- Ricardo Gonzalez: Cloud Migration Product Manager.
- Nirmala Sundarappa: Java/DB Product Manager.
Besides them some global references like: Franck Pachot, Gustavo Gonzalez, Rolando Carrasco.
Complete Agenda, here!
See you there!
So, this is a quick post just sharing that (almost) all presentations from the Oracle Open World SP are available, for free, to download here.
Of course, the presentations don’t replace the experience to be there, discussing and seeing in first hand the thoughts and insights from such great specialists. So, if you can, please arrange yourself for next year!
About the event?
Well, as usual we had a lot of merchandising for Oracle, as it’s expected. But it was great to see some well known specialists talking themselves about their products. Not only sales, but people who really work with the Products. The big problem: So many parallel sessions I’d like to attend! lol
I know you like something for specific, so let me share my top10 sessions from this year. I really recommend you to download those presentations from the link above and search for the speaker profiles for more information about them.
– Making Graph Databases Fun Again With Java (Otavio Santana)
– Redução de custos com Backups utilizando Oracle Storage Services (Rapahel Campelo)
– Por dentro da cabeça de um hacker de banco de dados (Antonio Santos)
– Novidades do Oracle 18c que você não pode perder (Luciano Verissimo)
– Nova regulamentação GDPR: proteção de dados e as implicações para os negócios (Angelo Neto)
– Da aquisição ao consumo de dados: informação é poder para tomar decisões (Felipe Rasche, João Barros Neto)
– Confie no seu pipeline: Teste automaticamente um aplicativo Java de ponta a ponta (Elisas Nogeira)
– Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform: Inovações mais Rápidas, Baratas e Seguras Utilizando IA (Siddhartha Agarwal)
– SQL Tuning 101 (Alex Zaballa)
– Autonomous: O primeiro Banco de Dados Autônomo do mundo (Andrew Mendelsohn)
Hope you enjoy it, see you there next year!
This week is being really good! Three days ago, this blog was recognized as OTN blog, now I found my article about Oracle Database Backup to Cloud was published in OTN LA Articles! 😀
Click in the image to see the full article (in portuguese):
Go on and take a look!
Besides it, there are other very good articles by Latin America Community…
I’d like to thank OTN LA, Community and specially GrepOra friends to supporting me in that kind of stuffs. Thank you all!
Have a nice day!
We are pretty happy to be recognized by OTN LA (Oracle Technology Network – Latin America) as a technical reference blog in Database Management and Performance category:
(Click here to access this page)
So, for now on, you can see this logo in our right bar/menu.
Thanks for all your support and visits! 🙂