We are glad to announce our version 2.0 is online!
We have been working with the same blog layout since 2015, as being we HAD to make a few improvements to accommodate all changes we had on our structure and also some things to make YOUR experience even better.
We did try to keep the layout as clean as possible, as you are used to. In case you find any big issue, broken link or similar, let us know!
1. The HOME page:
- We made some quick buttons for the main features and we hope you like it!
- We have now a quick panel with the latest posts on our main categories.
2. The AGENDA
- We know some of you get annoyed about the number of events we announce on the blog feed.
- However, we know some of you come here specifically for this.
- To accommodate both, we have set an AGENDA to have in a much more modern fashion the list of upcoming events from either the Community around the Globe and also Oracle official events and webinars.
- We are still getting things around and you’ll keep seeing improvements in this regard soon!
- You have now the LIST and SCHEDULE view too!
3. The FORUM
- YES! You have now an open Forum to ask quick questions and have answers not only from the Authors but from the whole community. ENJOY and USE IT!
- I have filled with some questions I heard recently and answers, just as an example. But we await YOUR interaction there!
4. A LEARNING Space
- As many of you asked, we started a learning space where we recommend some of the books and trainings we have read/tested/validated/like for your development.
- Among the items we have on the roadmap is start including reviews on trainings and books.
- By buying the books from the given links you’ll be helping grepOra to keep alive and growing. Thanks!
- You can expect new sessions, recommendations and reviews soon!
There are of course tons of quick and tiny improvements here and there all over the pages and spaces. We have rebuilt ALL the pages, like the MEMBERS page. But those are the 4 main improvements.
You can expect for more soon:
- A Monthly Newsletter will start soon. Subscribe yourself and stay sharp!
- Book and Trainings Reviews will start to be published soon.
- The Agenda will become more integrated and have additional sources soon.
- Expect for more surprises soon!
We are glad to have you here. This is all for YOU!
I want to take some space here to also thank Gabriel Morás and Jociéli Maleico for helping out on this reimagination process. Thank you!
Thank you and Enjoy!