So, this is a quick post just sharing that (almost) all presentations from the Oracle Open World SP are available, for free, to download here.
Of course, the presentations don’t replace the experience to be there, discussing and seeing in first hand the thoughts and insights from such great specialists. So, if you can, please arrange yourself for next year!
About the event?
Well, as usual we had a lot of merchandising for Oracle, as it’s expected. But it was great to see some well known specialists talking themselves about their products. Not only sales, but people who really work with the Products. The big problem: So many parallel sessions I’d like to attend! lol
I know you like something for specific, so let me share my top10 sessions from this year. I really recommend you to download those presentations from the link above and search for the speaker profiles for more information about them.
– Making Graph Databases Fun Again With Java (Otavio Santana)
– Redução de custos com Backups utilizando Oracle Storage Services (Rapahel Campelo)
– Por dentro da cabeça de um hacker de banco de dados (Antonio Santos)
– Novidades do Oracle 18c que você não pode perder (Luciano Verissimo)
– Nova regulamentação GDPR: proteção de dados e as implicações para os negócios (Angelo Neto)
– Da aquisição ao consumo de dados: informação é poder para tomar decisões (Felipe Rasche, João Barros Neto)
– Confie no seu pipeline: Teste automaticamente um aplicativo Java de ponta a ponta (Elisas Nogeira)
– Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform: Inovações mais Rápidas, Baratas e Seguras Utilizando IA (Siddhartha Agarwal)
– SQL Tuning 101 (Alex Zaballa)
– Autonomous: O primeiro Banco de Dados Autônomo do mundo (Andrew Mendelsohn)
Hope you enjoy it, see you there next year!
As I told you here, last 28, 29 and 30th I was at Oracle OpenWorld LA 2016, in São Paulo/SP – Brazil.
Before my considerations, I’d like to remember that some presentation materials used by speakers are available at here.
There was a lot of sessions, so the review for is as short as possible for each one of them:
Next week I’m going to be at Oracle OpenWorld Lating America 2016 (São Paulo/SP). The event will be in the days 28, 29 and 30th.
I prepared a schedule to cover the principal subjects focusing on Database and PaaS. This way, it’s kind of a “DBA Schedule”. You can check the full session list here.
Here it goes: