This days I had an alarm with message below:
Message=The aggregate sensor /SYS/CABLE_CONN_STAT has a fault.
There is some useful commands I used to verify all ports/sensors in my exadata cluster.
In summary, these commands:
1) Use Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) to read the Sensor Data Record (SDR) repository
2) Use Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) to view the ILOM SP System Event Log (SEL)
3) Display all host nodes with ibhosts
4) Use ibcheckstate to scan InfiniBand fabric and validate the port logical and physical state
5) Use ibcheckerrors to scan InfiniBand fabric and validate the connectivity as described in the topology file
6) Checking for sensor healthy from switch
7) Check the overall health of the InfiniBand switch, on the Exadata switch itself
The Commands are: